On Tuesday, Oct. 12th, the Lid was the guest of Mark Schaftlein on his program The Schaftlein Report. the Biden economy
Mark and I had a great conversation, spending most of the time talking about some of the economic failures of the Biden administration (to cover all of the failures, the program would need to be a month long). The specific topics included:
- Prices for staple goods are the highest in over a decade and really hurting the middle class
- Since the Nixon energy crisis, Biden is the first president not trying to make America energy independent (something Trump achieved).
- Energy costs will continue to spike, a strong contributor to inflation. Will hit businesses and average families.
- For people in the north, it’s going to be a rough winter.
- Supply chain problems are getting worse and going nation – Contributing factors include energy crunch. shortage of truck drivers and dock workers unload storage containers, and of course, Biden policies making it more profitable to stay at home without working
- Will the shipping crisis affect Christmas toys?
- The dearth of semiconductors and they are in just about everything.
- Now many Democrats are nervous about the size of Biden’s Fake Infrastructure.
- Jon Gruden resigns as Raiders coach based on old emails
- Vaccine Mandates -Will Texas Govs Ban on mandates stick?
- Where’s Kamala?
- MUCH MORE…
Watch the video below– I promise you will find the program entertaining, informative, and at times a bit snarky (I can’t help it, snark is in my DNA)
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
NOTE: I am looking forward to my next scheduled guest appearance on Oct. 26th.
the Biden economy