The gaffe-meister is back! Joe Biden added to his long history of saying stupid things at the wrong time. This time he wasn’t whispering to Barack Obama that this is a “big f**king deal!” Nope, on Friday morning Joe Biden, the Schmo of the United States (SCHMOTUS) told Chris Cuomo on CNN that Russian interference in elections wouldn’t have happened on his watch.
Look at what’s happening with Putin. While he – while Putin is trying to undo our elections, he is undoing elections in Europe. Look what’s happening in Hungary. Look what’s happening in Poland. Look what’s happening. Do you think that would happen on my watch or Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise you, it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t. (see video below)
Er…Joe you were Vice President during the 2016 election. And the intelligence community claimes Russia did try to interfere in the 2016 election, during your watch and Barack’s watch.
It’s not that Joe Biden is consciously lying, it’s that he’s an idiot. The SCHMOTUS is a gaffe machine who has a bad habit of saying things that give right-wing-bloggers good material such as:
- When Biden said that President FDR ‘Got on Television’ to Talk about 1929 Market Crash. Now FDR wasn’t president when the market crashed, AND the first televised presidential speech was September 4, 1951, by Harry Truman was POTUS.
- Or when he said that the US “along with France, we kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon, I said, and Barack said, ‘Move NATO forces in there. Fill the vacuum, because if you don’t know — if you don’t, Hezbollah will control it.” Forgetting that Hezbollah is still in Lebanon in a big way.
- During the 2012 election, he recognized Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham, a paraplegic who is confined to a wheelchair, “I’m told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let ’em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about? I’ll tell you what, you’re making everybody else stand up, though, pal.”
- Remember when Biden declared that the Prime Minister of Ireland’s mom was dead? It was on St. Patrick’s Day in 2010 when he said, “His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so, God rest her soul, and, er, although she’s, wait—your mom’s still alive. It was your dad who passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight”
- As Vice President, Biden spoke of his son’s experience serving in Iraq hearing from other soldiers in need of legal help back home and used an anti-Semitic canard for lawyers, “…people would come to him and talk about what was happening to them at home in terms of foreclosures, in terms of bad loans that were being…I mean these Shylocks who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas”
- I must admit, sometimes my math sucks, but Biden’s is worse. During the 2008 campaign, he demonstrated that he couldn’t count to four, saying, “Look, John’s [McCain] last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S,”
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Since the 2020 campaign began, many reporters have complained that Joe Biden is being shielded from the press. There are many more gaffes where those came from. Judging by the history of verbal blunders made by the SCHMOTUS, it’s easy to understand why they want to keep him from the press.
Watch the video of his CNN gaffe below: