One would think that by now Hillary Clinton would have run out excuses. It’s been over 18 months since Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidental Election and she is still spewing reasons why she lost. HRC, the losing candidate (and all-time loser) is still unwilling to admit that she lost to a superior candidate. Just in the past few days, two new excuses crawled out from under a rock bringing her grand total (by my records) to 48 excuses.
In her new book, “Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling,” NY Times reporter Amy Chozick describes the moment Ms. Clinton was told she is still a loser:
Robby Mook, the drained and deflated campaign manager, told his boss she was going to lose. She didn’t seem all that surprised. “I knew it. I knew this would happen to me,” she said, now within a couple of inches of Mr. Mook’s ashen face. “They were never going to let me be president.”
She never said who “They” were—perhaps she was talking about the monsters in the 2002 Wes Craven movie:
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Sunday night April 22, Clinton delivered a speech at the Pen America World Voices Festival, an international literary festival held in New York. Per a transcript posted by NY Times Reporter Sopan Deb, the former secretary of state delivered a twofer.
I think Hillary is right about false equivalency but in reverse. Trump’s sometimes inappropriate language is nowhere near as serious as Hillary Clinton leaving America’s most important secrets ripe for picking via her private email server.
And as far as right-wing media ecosystems I have no idea what she means. But if I had to create one mine would have giraffes (because my wife likes giraffes).
But if she thinks the right-wing media was part of the same group, she’s crazy. Even after Donald Trump won the GOP nomination a huge chunk right-wing media was “never trump,” many others didn’t trash the future president but didn’t support him either. Conservatives are not a homogeneous group by nature and were more divided than ever in 2016.
Hillary’s latest two brings her grand total up to 48 (see list below).
Note to former POTUS Bubba Clinton: It has been a year and a half and she’s still making excuses. Next time you take a break from chasing women, it’s time you got some help for your wife—she is obviously a very sick woman.
- 1,000 Russian Agents
- Alt-Right Media Like Infowars
- Anti-American Forces
- Anthony Weiner
- Bad Polling
- Barack Obama Won Two Straight Elections
- Benghazi Investigation
- Bernie Sanders Primary Campaign
- Bernie Brothers. Bernie supporters called the Bernie Bros, took to harassing my supporters online.
- Cable News
- Cambridge Analytica
- Content Farms in Macedonia
- Debate Questions
- DNC Making Bad Documentaries
- DNC Providing Lousy Research
- Electoral College
- Everyone Assumed She’d Win
- Fake News
- Green Party’s Jill Stein
- James Comey
- Low Information Voters
- “Millions” of Twitter Bots
- Mitch McConnell Wouldn’t Let Obama Talk Publically About Russia Investigation
- Netflix Anti-Hillary Documentaries
- New York Times
- “Nothing Burger” Email Scandal
- People Wanting Change
- Political Journalists
- Rebecca Mercer
- Republican Party
- Soft Underbelly of America
- Steve Bannon and Breitbart.com
- Supreme Court/Citizens United Decision
- Television Coverage
- Television Executives
- Vladimir Putin
- Voter Suppression
- White Voters
- Women Being Pressured By Their Husbands/Other Men
- Women Who Live in the Suburbs
- “They” were never going to let me be president
- Media’s false equivalency in its coverage of the 2016 election
- Right-Wing Ecosystem
Of course she never mentons the one true excuse, she was a lousy candidate with no connection to the average American who lost to a superior candidate.