A group of about 1,000 women gathered on Tuesday to launch their “Women For Trump 2020” effort to push the president over the finish line for 2020. Who says women don’t support Trump?
So many great #WomenForTrump! Thank you to all of our wonderful supporters.
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) July 17, 2019
The group is touting the president’s record of success in office. They have put out these talking points detailing that record:
- Women who make up 56% of the 6,000,000 new jobs created since President Trump took office
- Women who are 50% of the Trump campaign team
- Women who are part of the 600,000 women who were lifted out of poverty by Trump policies
- Women who are part of the 12.3 million women-owned businesses under Trump and who bring in $1.8 trillion in revenue
- Women who are part of the 1,800 new businesses started every day
- Women who appreciate the $26 billion in new drugs savings
- Women who helped contribute to the $108 million Trump raised in the first campaign quarter
- Women who were half of the 975,000 individuals who donated in the same quarter
As American Thinker reported:
Political celebrities supporting women included Lara Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Ronna MacDaniels, Mercedes Schlapp, Kayleigh McEnany, Katrina Pierson, Brad Parscale, and none other than Diamond & Silk. The audience was beautiful, intelligent, enthusiastic, and involved. Chants of “USA,” loud applause, and a feeling of warmth and hope filled the room.
There were cheers for our president’s economic success of low unemployment and record-breaking stock growth, cheers for our president’s philosophy of leaving no one behind, cheers for our president’s support for our military and his success with highly complicated and difficult issues with North Korea, China, Israel, the Middle East, Iran.
Our president gave up his life of luxury and business to get bashed every day by the media and Democrats, with 93% negative coverage, because President Trump has a deep love for America and wants to help the forgotten men and women. As Katrina Pierson said, “he fights for me, so I am going to fight for him.” There were 1,000 women at the rally who are going to fight for Donald Trump. Soon they will recruit another 2,000 women who will then recruit 4,000 women, all foot soldiers who are not afraid to voice their support for Trump. God bless Donald Trump!
The media ignored the event, so here are some great tweets:
— Madison Gesiotto (@madisongesiotto) July 16, 2019
This crowd is bigger than the Democrat candidates rallies! pic.twitter.com/yPYlXWqaW9
— Brad Parscale (@parscale) July 16, 2019
“Trump! Trump! Trump!” – Women for Trump launches today in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania pic.twitter.com/Owxy8JgQdj
— Elizabeth Landers (@ElizLanders) July 16, 2019
— Jessie Jane Duff (@JessieJaneDuff) July 16, 2019
Cross-Posted with Godfather Politics