The Lid had the honor of being the guest of Mark Schaftlein on his program The Schaftlein Report. Mark and I had a great conversation, giving our unique perspective about the latest issues of the day. Including:
- Trump sues Google, Facebook, and Twitter over Censorship. Why is Trump still living inside the heads of Democrats and the Media?
- Jews continue to experience “Woke Violent Attacks” – Where is the outrage about the leftist Antisemitism?
- Antifa attacks peaceful protestors in LA after a guy (trans-woman) goes into a lady’s spa and flashes her junk.
- Defund the Police as a key Democratic pillar of policy. But the Dems tried to pin defunding on the GOP even the Washington Post branded it as a total lie – No Kidding.
- Eric Adams wins NYC Mayor Dem primary. The election is between Adams, a retired police captain, and Guardian Angel’s Curtis Sliwa. Is it a reaction to the policies of cop-hating Mayor DeBlasio?
- Luv Guv Andrew Cuomo blames the gun for NY violence. But NYC and NY State have eased up on criminals and taken a billion dollars out of the police budget. Shouldn’t crime be his target? Will they start supporting police who feel they are constantly walking on eggshells and won’t have the support of elected officials whether they are right or not. In the same vein, will Cuomo create a law targeting car manufacturers to stop auto accidents?
- A 20-year-old college student was killed riding the downtown train taken by hundreds of thousands by a stray bullet
*Chicago has among the toughest gun laws on the books, yet violence is escalating. Do Lori Lightfoot’s policies have anything to do with the crime increase?
- CRT continues to come under withering fire as the top two teacher’s unions in the U.S.vow keep it in the schools.
- Democrats want to zero out border wall funding by clawing back $2.6B previously approved under Trump. They also want to cut back funding the Border Patrol creating a human tragedy at the border.
- Bi-Partisan Infrastructure deal now up to 22 Senators with the addition of Jacky Rosen (D-Nev.).What will happen with the Democrats’ other part—-they call human infrastructure and plan to ram through via reconciliation.
Make sure to watch Mark’s program every weekday. It’s posted at 8PM on the Schaftein Report website https://schaftleinreport.com/ or on the Shaftlein Report’s Facebook page, which can be found by clicking here ( I am scheduled to be a guest again on 7/19).
Watch the show below– I promise you will find the program entertaining, informative, and at times a bit snarky (it wouldn’t be The Lid without some snark).
The Lid Schaftlein Report