Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Throughout the mainstream media the rumors are rampant, the SCHMOTUS Joe Biden will make his announcement regarding a 2016 presidential run any day now. And by all indications Biden will run.  The VP is getting pressure to throw his hat in the ring from Democratic Party supporters and donors throughout the U.S. mostly because they are worried that Hillary Clinton will be indicted sometime in January when the FBI finishes its investigation.

In an exclusive report from Newsbusted Anchor Jodie Miller (see video below) we learn that there is another group urging the SCHMOTUS to run. In a recent poll we learn that 90% of TV comedy writers want Biden to run (the other 10% were too busy laughing to provide an answer.

Other items included in Newsbusted the weekly faux news feature from Newsbusters.org (embedded below) include; the motivation for Americans to join ISIS; the Facebook dislike button; Hillary Clinton’s insomnia;  and much, much, more.

Trending: April Ryan Who Has Lied At Press Briefings Wants Sara Sanders Fired

Please make sure you watch the video below because something bad always happens to the people who don’t. Last week house majority leader Kevin McCarthy forgot to press play and now he looks like a fool for what he said about the Benghazi Committee. So if you don’t want to look like a fool in front of the entire country you better press play.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Joe Biden drop out of the Presidential race because of his inappropriate touching of women?

  • Should Joe Biden drop out of the Presidential race because of his inappropriate touching of women?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Lid updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Oh, and if you can’t see the video player below please click here

Send this to a friend