After ten months of the COVID-19 virus, Democrats and their sycophants in the mainstream media were able to defeat Donald Trump. Much of their campaign included the lie that the Trump Administration never took the virus seriously. We already explained that the Trump team took immediate action on the virus during the last nine days of January 2020, and during the same time period Joe Biden and his team punted. In this post, we demonstrate that as the pandemic worsened during the first few days of February, President Trump’s team continue to act while the future President Biden and his re-Bama team misled the public about the dangers of COVID and criticized Trump. Covid history.
- February 1 – Biden tweets about the CoronaVirus, accusing President Trump of ignoring the science, and acting based on “hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”
- February 1 – Speaking at a campaign town hall in Iowa, Biden brought up the CoronaVirus and says, “we don’t know exactly where it’s going to go yet.” He again implicitly criticized President Trump’s restrictions on travel from China by saying, “Disease has no borders.”
- February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the CoronaVirus–Nancy Pelosi must have hated that promise because she ripped up her copy.
- February 5: The end of the first annual Democratic Party Impeachment hoax. The Senate votes to acquit President Trump.
- February 6: Biden Public Health Advisory Committee member Dr. Irwin Redlener said, “Yes, there is uncertainty, and the headlines are dramatic. But right now, the chances of any of us or anyone we know ever getting a severe, potentially lethal form of the Wuhan virus is negligible.”
- February 7: Biden Public Health Advisory Committee member Lisa Monaco wrote, “The good news thus far is that the CoronaVirus appears to be less lethal than its viral cousin SARS was in 2002 and far less lethal than Ebola was in 2014.”
- February 7:President Trump tells Bob Woodward, This is Dangerous Stuff.” And the President’ was focusing on the virus. Trump told Woodward that the night before, he’d spoken to Chinese President Xi Jinping about the virus. Woodward quotes Trump as saying, “We’ve got a little bit of an interesting setback with the virus going in China.” “It goes through the air,” Trump said. “That’s always tougher than the touch. You don’t have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air, and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.”
- February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announces an expanded partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a CoronaVirus vaccine.
- February 11 – Top Biden advisor, now WH Cheif of Staff, Ron Klain said, “A serious epidemic – now, the CoronaVirus may be that, it may not be that. The evidence suggests it’s probably not that.”
- February 11 – Top Biden advisor Ron Klain spoke about the Trump team’s reaction to the virus saying, “Obviously the administration can’t do nothing. Indeed, they are far from doing nothing.”
- February 13 – Top Biden advisor Ron Klain said, “We don’t have a COVID-19 epidemic in the U.S., but we are starting to see a fear epidemic. Kudos to [Mayor Bill de Blasio] (and others) for standing against that.” He was encouraging people to go shopping or out to eat in Chinatown.
— Ronald Klain (@RonaldKlain) February 13, 2020
On Valentine’s day 2020, the pandemic was still just getting started in the United States. Despite that the spread of the China virus in this country was very limited, the Trump team took the virus seriously and initiated decisive action in an attempt to fight its spread. They already instituted the China Travel ban, began public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that receive travelers from Wuhan, received emergency authorization for the first COVID test, formed the Coronavirus task force led by VP Pence, declared the CoronaVirus a public health emergency, and much more.
Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?
Simultaneously now-President Joe Biden was criticizing Trump’s China travel ban, a member of his COVID advisory panel was telling people the chance of dying from COVID was negligible and his closest aide his future WH Chief of Staff was telling people the evidence suggests the virus will not be serious and they should go to Chinatown.
The purpose of this post is to expose the truth of what happened during the first year of the Corona Virus pandemic. This post proves that America was fed a load of crap by Lyin Joe Biden as well as his sycophants in the media. Look for more of this story in the coming weeks.