One of the groups on the counter-protest side in Charlottesville Saturday was the liberal hate group ANTIFA (short for anti-Fascists). According to this group, anyone who disagrees with them is a Nazi.
This liberal extremist group was certainly not the majority of protesters on Saturday, nor were they even a sizable minority, and their presence in no way excuses the violence from Neo-Nazis, KKK, or the animal that ran down people with his car. But it is certain that they contributed to the violence. But it’s important to note that the supposed anti-fascist movement is just as much of an evil group of extremists as the white supremacist groups.
The day after Charlottesville, the extremist group was in Seattle–attacking the police for keeping them away from regular conservative-types who they consider “Nazis.” Because the police protected the conservatives from the “Anti-Fascists” attacks, the hate group began to attack the cops as “Nazi-sympathisers.”
Below are just a few examples of their violent actions and a report about their attack on the Seattle police:
- VIDEO: White ANTIFA members calls black man Uncle Tom
- VIDEO: White ANTIFA gets in black man’s face after black man tries to have a civil conversation. White man punches black man, black man takes white ANTIFA man down
- VIDEO: ANTIFA throws urine on counter protestors in NYC
- VIDEO in link: Gavin Mcinnes event interrupted by ANTIFA violence, four ANTIFA arrested
- VIDEO: ANTIFA vandalize truck, rip US flag and Blue Lives Matter flags off, burn them
- VIDEO: Ethics Professor Eric Clanton (member of ANTIFA) Smashes bike lock over man’s head. Now facing multiple felony charges
- ANTIFA’s threats of violence shut down Rose Parade after 81 successful years
- VIDEO: ANTIFA riot in Portland on May Day
- PHOTO: Mug Shots of ANTIFA rioters after their May Day riot where they destroyed public/private property
- Portland police report being attacked by counter protesters (ANTIFA) with bricks, bottles, etc at Portlands freedom of speech rally. Confiscate numerous weapons from left wing counter Protestors.
- Exceptional article on ANTIFA and left-wing violence by Ian Tuttle for National Review. The last line: “The ANTIFA ideology can only produce enemies
- VIDEO: Man gets attacked at anti-Sharia protest by ANTIFA
- ANTIFA Chick dude hits police horse with flag pole with a nail attached to it in the neck. Mug shot
- Video: Woman with MAGA hat gets maced by ANTIFA clown after she says she supports the nonviolent protesters
- Berkeley Republicans still receiving threats from ANTIFA after Milo riot
- ANTIFA harass and assault Gavin McIness speech attendees, try to shut down him speaking- Video inside
- ANTIFA arrests following violent protests in Portland
- White ANTIFA call black heckler “Uncle Tom”
The reason they attacked police yesterday is simple: the police acknowledged both sides the right to assemble in public and speak freely. The media portrays this as the liberal hate group and police clashing. But there is little doubt that the police were defending themselves after they were attacked for protecting conservatives. Naturally, the media tries to disguise what happened.
The rally’s organizer, Joey Gibson of the pro-Donald Trump group Patriot Prayer, told a crowd gathered at Westlake Park in downtown Seattle that he was against white supremacy and wanted everyone to have his or her chance at the microphone.
A parade of people denouncing Trump and white supremacy — and chanting “Black Lives Matter” — followed. So did a woman who identified herself as a pro-Trump Kurd.
On the street — on the other side of a metal barricade — counter-protesters faced off with police. One image showed black-clad demonstrators inches from officers in black tactical gear who were draped in pink and green Silly String.
A protest organizer told NBC affiliate KING that police attacked and blocked them from entering the rally.
“I think what they did today was actually a huge disgrace,” the unidentified organizer told the station. “Their job is not to protect Nazis.”
Earlier, Gibson said he would urge his supporters to remain nonviolent during the so-called “Freedom Rally,” which was billed as an event to “promote freedom, free speech, and the power of the human soul.”
Parts of this post was originally seen at Eagle Rising.