Fatah, the political party created by terrorist Yasser Arafat, now run by “moderate” Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, continues to talk peace in English but war in Arabic. And that hate talk by the ruling Fatah party is effective in inciting terrorism including the the late June murders of 13-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel, by a terrorists in her bed, and Rabbi Miki Mark, a father of ten who was murdered when terrorists shot at his car as he drove in a car with his family.
In public Abbas says “opposes violence” against anyone, but he also says Palestinian terror against Israelis by are “justified [by] popular unrest”.
The mainstream media and Israel’s critics throughout the world (including Obama and Clinton) refuse to acknowledge that the supposedly moderate Abbas promote incites and celebrates violence
Fatah yesterday [Tuesday 8/2] posted a list of Fatah’s achievements on behalf of Palestinians. Significantly, Fatah did not cite even one peace-seeking or peace-promoting achievement, but only listed Fatah acts of violence and terror. Fatah even boasted that its attacks have killed 11,000 Israelis. While Fatah and the PLO have been killing Israelis since 1965, this number is a gross exaggeration. More than that it is an indication that they are still inciting violence against Israel.
Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?
One of the acts it bragged about was being the “first Palestinian faction to reach the [Israeli] nuclear reactor.” This is a reference to Fatah’s bus hijacking and murder of three Israeli civilians on their way to work at the Dimona nuclear plant in 1988.
Throughout the recent terror wave, Palestinian Media Watch has documented that the PA and Fatah have promoted violence and terror against Israelis, both in Israel and in the West Bank.
The following is Tuesday’s Fatah post celebrating and bragging about Fatah’s murder of Israeli civilians (translated by Palestinian media watch):
To those who argue [with Fatah], to the boors, and to those who do not know history:
- Fatah has killed 11,000 Israelis
- Fatah has sacrificed 170,000 Martyrs (Shahids)…
- Fatah was the first to carry out operations (i.e., terror attacks) during the first Intifada (i.e., Palestinian violence and terror against Israel, 1988-1993), and it was the first Palestinian faction to reach the nuclear reactor in Dimona (i.e., 1988 murder of 3 working mothers on way to the Dimona plant)
- Fatah was the first to fight in the second Intifada (i.e., PA terror campaign 2000-2005) (Baha Al-Sa’id, an officer in the Preventive Security Forces, infiltrated an Israeli settlement on the border with Gaza) [parenthesis in source]…
- Fatah was the first to defeat the Zionist enemy (Battle of El-Karameh) [parenthesis in source]…
- Fatah led the Palestinian attack on Israel in the UN.
Here’s the truth, the Palestinians don’t want peace, generating hatred of Israel and Jews is the only way they can rationalize their corrupt government to their people. “No Achmed, it is not because we are stealing the foreign aid for ourselves, you are poor because of those damned Jooos.”
And after all why should they moderate? Hatred has helped them to line their pockets, and foreign government’s blame Israel despite the fact that twice in recent years Israeli Prime Ministers (Barak and Olmert) have offered the Palestinians 98% of Judea and Samaria and half of Jerusalem, and twice the Palestinians walked away and returned to their terrorist ways/
Sadly their terror is appeased by the U.S. and Europe, and the media backs up the politicians rose colored glasses about Fatah and terrorism. It’s no wonder that the crazy radical Islamists believe that terrorism is a legitimate form of political expression.