To be honest the “Pre-conditions argument” is getting tired. Senator McCain brings it up and Senator Obama says that’s not what I meant. There is a DIFFERENT Preconditions argument that is very scary. If Elected (God forbid !) will Senator Obama meet IRAN’s Preconditions?
Yesterday, Iran set two preconditions for meeting the us, all US forces must leave the Middle East and we must end our support of Israel
Given the choice, what do you think his ANTI-ISRAEL foreign policy advisers will recommend? WOULD ANY OF THESE ADVISERS SPEAK OUT IN FAVOR OF ISRAEL?
- Samantha Powers- She called for an invasion of Israel to impose a solution to the Palestinian Issue. She has also complained about the undue influence of the “Jews” in American Foreign Policy.
- Robert Mally- He expressed his support of the Palestinian “Militias” attacking Israel
- Zbigniew Brzezinski who was screwing Israel as a member of the Carter Administration. He He has also been active supporting Messrs Mearsheimer and Walt’s attack on the Jewish Lobby. He also said that American Jews Practice McCarthyism and that America must stop Israel from protecting herself vs Iran.
- Then there is Merrill A. McPeak. He said that the only reason there is not Mid-East peace in the world is American Jews.
- Daniel Kurtzer, an Orthodox Jew, was one of Secretary of State James ” F**K the Jews” Baker’s team of Anti-Israel “Jew Boys.“
- Joe Cirincione thought that talk of a Syrian Nuclear in the desert was nonsense. Immediately following Israel’s air raid this past September, Cirincione listed “Israelis [who] want to thwart any dialogue between the U.S. and Syria” as among those spreading rumors Syria was constructing a nuclear facility.
- How about Senator Hagel who went with Obama on his little trip to Israel. He is one of the two or three MOST Anti-Israel Senators.
- How about the Candidate himself When he was running for Senate, he had the same problem, being “tarnished by the opinion of others:
Obama denounced Israel’s fence–which he called a “wall” and “barrier to peace.” He favored working with Yasser Arafat. When members of the Chicago Jewish community circulated his responses, Obama said that the answers were not his positions, but the work of a low-level intern. He submitted new answers. But that was a lie, the insider says. In fact, they were the work of Obama’s Policy Director, Audra Wilson. Moreover, Obama told the insider that he blamed the Mideast conflict on the Jews: Barack told me that he felt that Jewish community was too inflexible, and that was why the situation in the Mideast could not be resolved
Please someone tell me which of those advisers will SUPPORT Israel vs. Iran in an Obama administration. And before anyone starts screaming Guilt by association. HOGWASH. This is GUILT BY ALLIANCE. Senator Obama PICKED each of these people to work with. So to all of my Jewish freinds who are supporting Obama and telling me that he will be PRO-Israel. HOW? Where? Please make me understand. Because it defy’s all logic. If Obama wins the presidency, ISRAEL IS IN HUGE TROUBLE!
Watch the video below for more: