Guest Post By DarkStar Trump Derangement Syndrome
In a move that should not surprise any conservative, Trump Derangement Syndrome has motivated leftists to wish for people to die, just so POTUS Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property will receive damage from Hurricane Dorian.
In a now-deleted post made by Twit and former Canadian PM, Kim Campbell said, “I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!”
Doubling down, she added, “Well, we will see if Mrs. Post’s design can stand up to the assault! I know Palm Beach well and am sorry if it gets a big hit. I wish I cd believe that it wd shake up Trump’s climate change denial! Only today his admin has removed regs to limit methane- a worse GHG than CO2!” in a tweet that the Twit has NOT deleted.
Her tweets obviously upset many Floridians.
Miguel Diaz’s screaming tweet was, “IT IS UNBELIEVABLE KIM CAMPBELL FORMER CANADAS PM WISHES HURRICANE DORIAN DESTROYS TRUMP MAR A LAGO HOME. I LIVE IN MIAMI AND I KNOW THE DESTRUCTION OF A HURRICANE. THIS LEFT WING MONSTERS LIKE MS CAMPBELL, HAVE A BLACK EVIL SOUL. MAGA 2020 ALL THE WAY!!!”
@itssteveyall called out liberals in a tweet, “Only liberals would wish devastation on Floridians purely for disdain of @POTUS they have no respect for the unborn, so why should they care for #FloridaMan.”
The insanity of Trump Derangement Syndrome aka TDS is defined by the Urban Dictionary as: “term for criticism of, or negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are alleged to be irrational and have little regard towards Trump’s actual positions or actions taken. T.D.S. does not allow people to see the facts clearly. For example, if President Trump cured cancer in children, it would be reported negatively to somehow make the President look bad. Everyone with T.D.S. would then start protesting and spreading the false-negative information while forgetting that children no longer would have cancer. Hating Trump would be more important.”
I had to use Urban Dictionary, because Wikipedia suffers from TDS, and has this in its definition: “The term has been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of his actions, as a way of “reframing” the discussion by suggesting his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world.”
To be fair, all of the other definitions on Urban Dictionary suffered from TDS as well.
Ms. Campbell’s’ tweet truly is Trump Derangement Syndrome because she forgets a LOT of things in her comment.
- The county that Mar-a-Lago is in is home to nearly 1.5 MILLION people, which would be affected by Hurricane Dorian.
- However, Trump will not be there when the hurricane hits, the only thing that will happen is property damage.
- Trump has insurance on the property; it will not cost him a dime if the whole place is flattened.
- Many people in that county do not have insurance that would cover everything they lose if a direct strike by Dorian occurs.
- People DIE in hurricanes. 65 died in Hurricane Andrew. Total deaths in Hurricane Katrina (including those that died from complications and other hurricane-related situations) 1,833.
- Hurricanes are HUUUGE. Palm Beach County is only 47 miles across. A storm, such as Dorian is 150 miles across. Much, much more than Palm Beach County will be affected. Meaning, MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people will be affected.
- Dorian’s main storm area is 150 miles across; however, tornadoes occur on the periphery of hurricanes, extending the potential damage out to hundreds of miles.
- All of these points relate to wind damage, flood damage is very dangerous as well
These are just a few of the things TDS sufferers forget in their disdain for a President, that has NOT done anything bad in his nearly 3 years as President.
Campbell eventually apologized. Obviously not because she was sorry, but to stem the flow of negative comments and negative news coverage she was receiving.
Frequently referred to as one of the worst Prime Ministers of Canada, Campbell surely must have been familiar with bad press.
Ms. Campbell was not the only TDS sufferer to call for widespread destruction of Florida mainland just so POTUS Trump would receive some type of setback. A search on twitter for “Dorian Mar A Lago,” “Dorian hit Mar A Lago,” “Dorian headed Mar A Lago” produces a treasure trove of people you would not want to live next to.
One of the best responses to the Twittards with TDS was tweeted by Allen Covert @THATAllenCovert on Aug 29, “My family lives about 10 miles from Mar-a-Lago so all of you people cheering the fact that Dorian might wipe it out can kindly go f**k yourselves You have sunk so low in your hatred that you have become worse than what you hate.”
Note: “F” word changed by the editor.
This, of course, is not the first time a well-known leftist with TDS called for massive amounts of people to suffer.
On HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” August 2nd, the elitist millionaire Maher, tried to convince everyone that they should wish for a recession because that will definitely get Trump “unelected.”
“I’m hoping for a recession,” he said. “People hate me for it, but it would get rid of Trump so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
“We have survived many recessions,” Maher continued. “We can’t survive another Donald Trump term.”
His guest, former Trump White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, disagreed with the strategy. “Bill, you don’t really want a recession,” he said.
“I really do,” Maher replied.
Considering we are not even 3 full years into Trump’s 4-year term, and he’s going to win the 2020 election, I cannot fathom what TDS will turn into, once January 2021 comes.
More Trump Derangement Syndrome News:
- April Ryan Claims Trump Is Racist For Wanting To Nuke Hurricanes
- Mainstream Media Credibility Takes Another Hit
- How The Mainstream Media Spins Trump’s Words To Make Him Look Racist
- Conservative UT-Austin Students Threatened W/ Doxing And Liberal Prof. Hatred Of Trump Supporters
- Why Is Trump-Hating POTUS Wannabe Joe Walsh Talking Spanking On TV?
- Former Antifa College Professor: Kill Christians, Clock Trump With a Bat
Cross-Posted with DC Dirty Laundry