As some of you know, since October when I was operated on, there has been someone in my family hospitalized every day for the last ten months. Its almost comical, This week my wife and I were supposed to go a way for a few days, but my father-in-law went into the emergency room of the hospital on Monday just before were to leave and my Mom was operated on Tuesday.
God-willing, they will both be OK. My father-in-law is home, my mom is still in the Hospital and I am off to go visit. So for those to like to read Yidwithlid on a Sunday afternoon I probably won’t be posting till later this afternoon. So while I am away PLEASE remember.
- This is a nice little blogging community we built here–Please Play Nice !
- There is some brisket and Kasha left over from Shabbos dinner in th fridge
- For those of you in the Southern Hemisphere please wear a hat AND ear muffs
- For those of you in the Northern Hemisphere please wait till an hour after you eat before you go swimming –and put on sun block.
- If you are traveling in the desert …climbing Masada or something like that–Drink Losts of water.
- STAY AWAY FROM THE LIQUOR, I marked the bottles so I will know if you spent the afternoon getting drunk and listening to Pink Floyd.
- Please don’t run with scissors–they eyes you poke out may be your own.
- Make sure the dog (named Soos) has plenty of food and water, She is a person too.
I will be back around dinner time..and will post some stuff later. While I’m gone you can find some great stuff to read at:
The Carnival of the Insanities –
Dr. Sanity’s review of how the world is just plain… well— Off its kilter.
With everything going on last week in my family–I forgot to post a link and look how upset the good Doctor is.
Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?
Haveil Havalim # 130 is up and put together by the “Master of HH Soccer Dad. He’s done a great job as usual in presenting a broad spectrum of blogs from the entire Jewish Blogsphere so NU? What are you waiting for?
For those of you who are political geeks like me..may I suggest you nose around into the latests edition of carnival of political punditry – August 19, 2007
and if you are all done with that and still want more..here is some Yidwithlid reading that you may have missed
OK I’m leaving now–
Remember, I am going to
Check up on y’all when I get home