Liberal entertainment site TMZ is reporting what many Americans suspected. NBC had the misogynistic Donald Trump/Billy Bush video for a long time. When they first got ahold of it, they felt it was too early in the campaign to release it right away. Instead they planned its release just before the second debate when it would have the maximum damage to the Trump Campaign.
Multiple sources connected with NBC tell us … top network execs knew about the video long before they publicly said they did, but wanted to hold it because it was too early in the election. The sources say many NBC execs have open disdain for Trump and their plan was to roll out the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news cycle leading up to the face-off.
As we reported, Billy Bush was bragging about the tape — in front of NBC execs at the Rio Olympics — in early August. NBC says it’s only known about the tape for a little more than a week.take our poll - story continues below
We’re told the plan was to edit the tape to keep the focus on Trump and not Billy. “Access Hollywood” we’re told was not going to air the portion where Trump and Billy got off the bus and Billy goaded Trump and the soap star to hug. Our sources say the tape was going to be “sanitized” to protect Billy as much as possible.
Case in point … after The Washington Post ran the story, ‘Access’ aired their footage and cut out the parts where Billy looked worse — saying things like, “Jeez! Your girl’s hot as s*** in the purple!”
Apparently NBC’s plan got hurt by Hurricane Matthew, management decided that the effect of the Trump story they had been holding off on, would be ruined by the hurricane coverage. So instead of releasing it before Sunday’s debate they decided to hold off until the Monday after the debate.
It didn’t sit well with some staffers who wanted it out pre-debate, so it was leaked to the Washington Post. As one source put it, “NBC really screwed Billy. They had no problem with him on the tape ’till it got leaked.” The source goes on to say there was never a peep about disciplining Billy until the full tape got leaked.
The “screwing” of Billy Bush seems even greater when one realizes he’s been suspended and according to the scuttlebutt is being fired. All for an eleven-year-old tape that the network knew about for at least ten weeks. Compared to Brian Williams who kept his job, only suspended for six months when he lied about the news on air.
Billy Bush isn’t the only one getting screwed by NBC, so are the American people. Instead of covering the news when it happened, NBC held off in order to manipulate the public and the election results.
This revelation should be a huge story but probably won’t be as the liberal media tends to protect each other.
News organizations are supposed to report the news, not influence the news. But once again we learn that to the mainstream media, journalistic standards are fantasy.
If you wish to join me in expressing your anger about NBC’s Bias, below are the email addresses of some key NBC executives (folks please express your anger politely)
- [email protected]: CEO of Comcast (Parent Company)
- [email protected] : CEO NBC Universal
- [email protected]: Chairman NBC News and MSNBC,
- [email protected] : Sr VP. Corporate Responsibility
- [email protected] : Exec VP. Chairman NBC Entertainment