For those of you who read these pages regularly, you know that my friend John Hawkins is the master of the list post. And after watching the convention from gavel to gavel, he has come up with his picks for the 30 best quotes from the convention. Some of them include:
27) “(My father) stood behind a bar in the back of the room all those years, so one day I could stand behind a podium in the front of a room. That journey, from behind that bar to behind this podium, goes to the essence of the American miracle — that we’re exceptional not because we have more rich people here. We’re special because dreams that are impossible anywhere else, come true here.” — Marco Rubio
26) “Fifty-five years ago, when my dad was a penniless teenager, thank God some well-meaning bureaucrat didn’t put his arm around him and say ‘let me take care of you.’” –- Ted Cruz.
23) “With all their attack ads, the President is just throwing away money…and he’s pretty experienced at that.” — Paul Ryan
10) “They believe in teachers’ unions. We believe in teachers.” — Chris Christie
6) “Barack Obama’s failed us. But look, it’s understandable. A lot of people fail at their first job.” — Tim Pawlenty
4) “The EPA is now the ‘Employment Prevention Agency.’” — Bob McDonnell
2) “President Obama promised to begin to slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet. MY promise…is to help you and your family.” — Mitt Romney
There is much more to this list, I strongly recommend you click here , go to RightWingNews and read the rest of this great list.