Regular readers know that my friend John Hawkins is the master of the list post. His latest, “The 10th annual 30 Most Obnoxious Quotes of The Year” is another masterpiece, but he had a little help —the obnoxious people who made the obnoxious quotes. Here’s a taste of what I’m talking about:
30) Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.’ —Justin Bieber after a visit to Anne Frank’s house.
27) I’ve gotta tell you, man, I’m starting to think these tea party activists are freaking retarded. — Ryan Ellis, The Tax Policy Director for Americans for Tax Reform
23) I am just here to support the President of the United States. President of the United States is our boss, but he is also… you know, the President and the First Lady are kinda like the Mom and the Dad of the country. And when your Dad says something you listen, and when you don’t it will usually bite you on the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the President. — Chris Rock
18) Well, you’ve touched on it to a degree. (Obama) made so many
promises. We thought that he was going to be – I shouldn’t say this at
Christmastime, but – the next messiah. — Barbara Walters
13) There’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that
occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African
American. There’s no question about that and it’s the kind of thing
nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it. — Oprah Winfrey
11) Republicans are using [the IRS scandal] as their latest weapon in
the war against the black man in the White House. IRS” is the new
‘N****r.’” — Martin Bashir
8) “If you can help one child who has cancer, why wouldn’t you do it?,” Bash asked.
“Why would we want to do that?” — Harry Reid
4) May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases. — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter
That is just a taste, there is a lot more to this post, Click Here and go to Right Wing News and read the full list.