After reading this report, some will be upset that they went to the wrong college at the wrong time. Beginning September 17th, 2022, the University of Southern California (USC) held its first sex week. Sounds like a great use of tuition money. But at the very least, we now can understand why they call their sports teams the Trojans.
Personally am not against sex. To be honest, I don’t even object to college students having sex as long as they know if their partner has an STD and they use some form of birth control. If a college had seminars on those items, it would make sense.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
According to USC Annenberg Media.
“We felt it was the right time to help openly address that young adulthood is when many people have sex, or are thinking about what type of sexual identity, practices, community, gender really fits who they are,” USC Student Health said in a statement to Annenberg Media.
The USC program includes (H/T College Fix)
- Exploring Sensuality and Herbalism (Virtual Event): For graduate students, only Participants will learn to make their own bliss body oil, herbal tea, and more! Notice there’s nothing about after sex and herbs, which munchies are the most romantic.
- Sexploration Tent (A Sex Positive Event for Students!): Selling Sex-related products and toys. Isn’t capitalism wonderful?
- Pleasure and Identities: Workshop Sexual Pleasure: a 1-hour exploratory workshop on pleasure and identities. Gee whiz, sex is supposed to be pleasurable? Who knew?
- Ask the Sexpert: a Q and A session including-Is the big “O” the be-all and end-all of sex? How do I tell my partner I’m really not comfortable with “that?” What’s “normal” pleasure? Self-pleasuring: the upsides and the upsides. I can teach some of these seminars,
- LGBTQIA+ (LGBTQIA+ is an abbreviation for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning, intersex, asexual, and more). Guide students through an exploration of what they want to get out of dating, ideas for how to meet people, and strategies for gaining insight and communicating after the date. . Satisfying the woke world
Notice there’s nothing about STDs or birth control.
College Fix reports– “Yale pioneered the hosting of a campus ‘Sex Week’—a festival of sleaze, porn, and debauchery, dressed up as sex education. I indeed wanted to go to Yale, not for sex week but for its MFA Acting program, which some believe is the best in America. (…)Since then, [Yale] dozens of student groups across the nation have followed suit.
Earlier this year, Tulane University’s Sex Week included a gallery dedicated to the “vast spectrum of genitalia.”
Is that why we send our kids to college?
IMPORTANT: if you like this post, please share its title and URL with your friends and any social media sites compatible with the content of the post… The Lid is free and will remain so. But keep in mind it’s reader traffic that makes The Lid attractive to advertisers. Revenue from advertisers helps to fund the needs of my family as well as the maintenance of the site, the latest journalism software, research, etc. …So please help The Lid produce the best content possible.