Its time for the democrats in Congress to remember why humans have two ears, Two eyes and only one mouth, they are supposed to look and listen twice as often as they speak. While they continue to talk to each other about Obamacare and a government-run heath option, poll after poll are saying that the people of America say NO WAY.
A New Rasmussen study reports by a big margin (50%-35%) American voters disapprove of a government run health option.
Last month 41% of American adults thought setting up a government health insurance company to compete with private health insurance companies was a good idea, but the identical number (41%) disagreed.
- 59% of Democrats favor the creation of a government insurance alternative. But Republicans (73%) and independants (62%) are opposed.
- 71% of liberals like the plan for a government insurance company, while 76% of conservatives are against it.
Much of these opinions are informed opinions, the report shows:
72% of voters say they are following the congressional debate on health care reform at least somewhat closely, with 36% who are following very closely. Just 4% say they are not following at all.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
This is another in a series of polls this week that shows public disapproval of Obamacare efforts:
- Forty-nine percent (49%) of voters now at least somewhat oppose the Democrats’ health care reform plan, while 46% at least somewhat favor it.
- Seventy-eight percent (78%) of voters say it is at least somewhat likely that taxes will be raised on the middle class to cover the cost of the health care reform plan.
- Forty-five percent (45%) of Americans believe health care reform will increase the cost of health insurance coverage while just 19% believe it will reduce costs.
Based on the ongoing discussions on Pennsylvania Ave., It is obvious congress is not listening, time to call your representative and let them know how you feel.