During this past week there have been many questions/comments about the news going through my mind which were much too short to expand into a post. I thought it would be entertaining to put them all together in a post as a little change of pace. Some are serious, others are nearly serious and one or two might generate a snort:
- Senator Mike Crapo plead guilty in a Virginia court to drunk driving-it got me thinking. If former Governor Mike Dukakis ever ran for president again, wouldn’t the Senator from Idaho make a great unity pick for running mate? Dukakis-Crapo; its what the politicians do once they get into office and what the public gets.
- Now that Al Gore has sold Current TV to the American-hating oil-interest-owned Al Jazeera do you think he will ever show his global warming-hoaxer face out in public ever again?
- Do you think that any of the Tax-loving progressives who believe that paying taxes is patriotic will call out “ManBearPig” for rushing his network’s sale in order to save money on taxes?
- New Definitions I learned this week;
- Israel Lobby=Jews
- Neo-Con=Dammed Jews
- Jewish Lobby= Rich Jews Who Control the Government
- The reason for the First Amendment of the Constitution was not to protect the government from religion– but to protect religion for government. In other words any judge who rules against a company trying to negate the abortion provisions of Obamacare do not know what’s in the Constitution.
- The Second Amendment which says, “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free
state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be
infringed” doesn’t mention hunting. Why then do the anti-gun forces talk about hunting?
- Am I getting old? I got a piece of junk mail with a subject “You will be able to pick up girls easy!” I thought it was something for my bad back.
- I asked my friend Fausta (an expert on Latin America) who would die first Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro? She told me that Fidel is already dead its his body-double who is suffering from cancer (I don’t think she was serious).
- Am I the only guy in the world who, after seeing what Kathy Griffin tried to do to Anderson Cooper on New Years, briefly considered self-castration just in case I met the comedian?
- I really hate staying up late on New Years, so I used the DVR to tape this year’s ball drop. Next year I will play it at 9PM and maybe my wife will let me go to sleep early.
- I got a lot of complaints/nasty comments from the British about a parody post put up earlier this week called Will Jimmy Carter Call Great Britain an “Apartheid State,” Because of it’s Occupation of the Malvinas? (A Metaphor For…..I Can’t Remember). Don’t you think a country who’s heir to the throne told his mistress his life’s desire was to be her tampon, should have a better sense of humor than that?
- Did the Vice President of the United States really tell brand new Sen. Heidi Heitkamp’s during her swearing in, “Spread your legs, you’re gonna be frisked!” ? I wonder if he wants to be someone’s Tampon also?
- Being Jewish I have never read the book of Revelations–Does it mention a Senator Barney Frank?
- During the eight years of George W. Bush’s presidency unemployment was under 6%, much of it was below 5.5%. For all most of Barack Obama’s presidency unemployment was over 8%. Can someone please explain to me why it is Bush whose term is considered an economic disaster?
That’s it for now. Talk to you all tomorrow.