If the IRS really wanted to go after charitable organizations that are blatantly political they would go after the ADL, but then that will never happen because the ADL is a huge supporter of progressive politics and President Obama. But ever since Abe Foxman has taken over the group has abandoned its mission to fight anti-Semitism and all forms
of bigotry, and is using its donated tax-free funds to concentrate on a
Today they released a statement supporting Obama’s ramp up to war in Syria:
Barry Curtiss-Lusher, ADL National Chair and Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following statement:
welcome President Obama’s demonstration of U.S. leadership in
responding to the use of chemical weapons in Syria. In recent days,
President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry have forcefully made
the case for United States action against the Syrian regime in the wake
of its use of chemical weapons against its own citizens.take our poll - story continues below
president clearly and unequivocally identified the significant national
security interests of the United States and moral imperative underlying
his decision to use military force against Syria. We support the
Congress should act swiftly to add its
voice to hold President Bashar al-Assad accountable for the wanton
slaughter of his own citizens.
Any nation that violates
international norms and obligations which threaten the peace and
security of the world must face the consequences of those dangerous
This is not even close to the first time the ADL as strayed from its mission to support the progressive agenda with money donors’ believed was being used for a different purpose. Below are some examples:
- Supported Partial Birth and other forms of Abortion. In 2008, urging both parties
to adopt a pro-choice stance in their presidential platforms. I wonder
if Abe Foxman realizes that not all Jews support the ADL’s pro-choice
- Promoted politically divisive Start Treaty
- Lied about the facts of Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case to support President Obama
- Before Chuck Hagel was appointed to Defense Secretary position they strongly opposed his selection. Once Obama named Hagel they tamed their words considerably.
- Advocates for Gay Marriage.
Remember in NY#9 when many Orthodox Jews voted against the Democrat
because he voted for the New York State Gay Marriage Bill? Well Abe
Foxman’s ADL couldn’t care less.
- Tried to get supporters of Israel to stop criticizing Barack Obama’s Anti Israel policies”
- Issued a “White Paper” promoting the progressive’s negative
PR spin about the Tea Party movement. They said the Tea Party was part
of the “New Rage in America”
- Refused to recognize the anti-Semitism present within Occupy Wall Street, until Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com embarrassed them into making a statement.
The ADL has become nothing but a tool for the progressive movement. If you wish
to donate to the progressive movement allow me to suggest you donate to
Organizing for Action–they do it better. If you want to donate to a
Jewish Organization allow me to suggest you don’t donate to the ADL, there are
hundreds of Jewish Organizations dealing with Jewish, or other worthy
charitable work, unlike the ADL those groups don’t waste their time and
your donations being political wannabes.