It warms my heart to see the mainstream media doing its job (well somewhat and only with Benghazi, IRS and the AP). Now its time for them to prove their meddle. Since they are awake, alert and paying attention, perhaps they could investigate the twenty scandals ignored since Obama became President in January 2009.
According to the information about the Justice Dept. investigation of the Associated Press, Holder’s troops got the phone information of 100 reporters Hey AP this is a great way to get back at the administration assign each of the stories below to a reporter, you still would have 80 others to cover other news.
What about the other news organizations–I am not asking they investigate all twenty, perhaps they could split them up one or two per liberal media organization.
Here’s my twenty–I am sure there are others but with these twenty plus the three new ones the mainstream media has enough–they have five years to catch up on:
- Going to war in Libya without first seeking congressional approval.
- The administration’s screwing of the primary GM investors so he could give the company to his buddies in the UAW.
- Offering Joe Sestak a White House job to drop out of the Senate race against Arlen Specter
- Offering Andrew Romanoff a White House job to drop out of the Senate Race against Michael Bennett.
- Dropping an already won case against the New Black Panthers.
- Refusing to prosecute African Americans for Civil Rights violations.
- Ignoring a court order to ease up on restrictions against deep water drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, instead issuing tougher restrictions.
- Circumventing the Senate by setting up a “shadow cabinet” of Czars.
- Obama’s Justice Department’s refusal to defend the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). Ignoring his constitutional responsibility to defend laws passed by Congress.
- Firing (and slandering) AmeriCorps inspector general Gerald Walpin after because he was investigating Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson a friend of the Obamas.
- Practicing crony capitalism and wasting taxpayer money with Green energy loans to Solyndra and other failing companies.
- No bid contract given to a company owned by major Obama donor for a small pox vaccine that doesn’t work.
- Fast and Furious: Giving guns to Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to take away guns from law abiding Americans.
- Trampling on the Catholic Church’s first amendment rights by forcing them to pay for procedures and drugs that their faith bans.
- The GSA and Secret Service scandals neither of which should be blamed on Obama directly, both of which show his poor management of the federal government.
- Receiving foreign donations for his 2012 campaign.
- Slashing the pensions of Delphi’s non-union employees leaving the UAW employees‘ pensions alone.
- The Administration purchasing bullets to drive up costs/ empty supply.
- Prosecuting Thomas Drake, NSA whistle-blower who leaked unclassified information about government waste and fraud.