Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

The latest episode of Newsbusted provides quantitative context to something most of us already believe. As shown in the video below, Newsbusted Anchor Jodie Miller, presents a new poll reporting that 7% of Journalists are Republicans—and the other 93% are Democratic Party operatives.

Other items included in Newsbusted the weekly faux news feature from   (embedded below) include; high school starts permitting medical marijuana; Syrian refugees; millennials and free speech;  and much, much, more.

Please make sure you watch the video below because something bad always happens to the people who don’t. Last week Russian president Putin forgot to press play and Turkey shot down one of his war planes.  So if you don’t want to be shot down by a turkey of a country you better press play.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?

  • Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Lid updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Sorry Meghan McCain But Trump’s Tweets Were Right; AND Your Dad Was A Political A-Hole!

Oh, and if you can’t see the video player below please click here.

Send this to a friend