Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Though she won the recent Nevada caucus and has a huge lead in South Carolina things aren’t looking good for former Secretary of State, presumptive Democratic Party nominee, and possible future resident of a federal prison Hillary Clinton.  In a Newsbusted exclusive Anchor Jodie Miller (see video below) has unveiled a new poll presenting American attitudes about the president-wanna-be.  According to the poll 60% of Americans think that [score]Hillary Clinton [/score]is dishonest.  Sadly for Hillary Clinton the remaining 40% know she is dishonest.

Other items included in Newsbusted the weekly faux news feature from  Newsbusters.org   (embedded below) include; the U.S. has fallen out of the top ten economically free countries; incident on Alaska air; Cubans are sneaking into the U.S.;   and much, much more.

Please make sure you watch the video below because something bad always happens to the people who don’t, last week Jeb Bush forgot to press play and he had to drop out of the race on Saturday.  So if you don’t want to be forced to drop out, you better press play.

Trending: Bill Maher Calls BDS: Bullsh*t Purity Test–Rep. Talib Calls For Boycott Of Maher

Oh, and if you can’t see the video player below please click here to see this week’s Newsbusted.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you believe there was foul play involved in the alleged Jeffrey Epstein suicide?

  • Do you believe there was foul play involved in the alleged Jeffrey Epstein suicide?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Lid updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Send this to a friend