The good news is the FBI did gather much evidence showing serious allegations of corruption and voter registration fraud by ACORN. FBI documents released in March show serious allegations of corruption and voter registration fraud by ACORN. But Obama’s Justice Department, had to protect the President’s buddies.
While noting that ACORN had engaged in “questionable hiring and training practices,” Eric Holder’s DOJ closed down the investigation in March 2009, claiming ACORN broke no laws.
New documents obtained by Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act, revel handwritten reports by FBI agents which show that ACORN employees reported numerous irregularities in the nonprofit group’s business practices. Some of the most incriminating tidbits include:
- [ACORN] “Told employees not to talk to the FBI. ‘FBI trying to intimidate you.’”
- Fraudulent cards:
- To cause confusion on election day to keep polls open longer
- To allow people who can’t vote to vote.
- To allow to vote multiple times.
- Project Vote will pay them whether cards fake or not – whatever they had to do to get the cards was attitude.
- Constantly threatened
- Staff restricted on what to say to FBI
- “Poverty pimpin” (sic) ACORN
- ACORN HQ is wkg for the Democratic Party.
- PV [Project Vote] pays ACORN $6.00 per card…Said “You treat the cards like (cash) $”
- Some [names] went right from the phone book and made up the rest.
- Canvassers: homeless, volatile, drug users, drunks…
- Anyone who was against PV (Project Vote) or ACORN’s goals “right wing”
- She thought if she used a completely fake name it would be less like ID Theft…”Yeah, it’s against the law, I know.”
This new revelation comes on the heals of the reports that ACORN did not “die” on April as originally announced. The organization simply “morphed” into 13 local organizations. These new local organizations which will supposedly be independent of ACORN, will act as the funnel of cash to the National Organization, allowing the criminal ACORN enterprise to shake off the “bad image” it earned through the $4,000,000 embezzlement charge in Louisiana, the voter fraud charges/convictions in 14 states, and of course the amazing videos created by investigators Hannah Giles/James O’Keefe (the undercover Hooker/ Pimp team who exposed so much about ACORN’s real intentions).
Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?
Using these “independent” organizations as their front for getting cash will give the group an outlet to regain the confidence of fundraisers. Eric Holder’s Cover-up of ACORN’s criminal tentacles will allow for continued public funding of the criminal enterprise.