The Taliban has a list of banned items and activities worthy of a fatwa or death sentence. So I was tagged to list all the rules I have broken that make me worthy of a fatwa. I’m supposed to tag other bloggers to carry on the call for fatwas.
My friend Debbie of the Right Truth Tagged me but said that I don’t have to do it if I don’t want to. Debbie I am going to take the cowards way out..I am going to complete the task but I am not going to tag anyone else.
I am guilty of breaking the following Taliban Rules
- The Banning on all paper bags, with the death penalty for possession.
- Mixed Gender education: I taught a coed Marketing class at CW Post
- banning leather jackets
- banning white socks (especially with black shoes)
- banning all sports played between late afternoon and evening to avoid disturbing prayers
- banning all foreign currency
- Banning all film and talking pictures
- Banned TV and VCRs
- Ordered that all people with non-Islamic names change them to Islamic ones. Sammy Al Benoit?
- Ordered that men wear Islamic clothes and a cap.
- Ordered that all people attend prayers in mosques five times daily. Does my three times at minyan count?
- Banning kite flying
- Banning all English language classes–Crap I failed Spanish
- Banning the display of any drawings or sculptures of living things at workplaces..but what do I do with my Kinky Freidman for Governor poster?
Well I guess I will be going to Taliban Prison. But it looks like Debbie will be in a cell also. And that is the Right Truth.