As the Israel continues to prepare for her “public slaughter” at Annapolis it is important to note the many mistruths being passed around, for example:
- Liar-Condolezza Rice: Most Israelis support giving up the West Bank to create a Palestinian state alongside Israel, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice claimed when she spoke in front of a conference of Jewish Leaders on Tuesday.
- Fact- Some 61% of Israelis said they opposed removing IDF soldiers from most of the West Bank and giving control over the territory to the Palestinians. see New Poll: Peace Process is an Olmert Sham
- Dammed Liar-Olmert sets new condition on Palestinian talks (REUTERS)
- Fact- Reuters was referring to Olmert’s statement that talks on Palestinian statehood must be predicated on the recognition of Israel as “the state of the Jewish people”, a new Israeli condition. This is not a “new” condition. It has ALWAYS been a condition. The press has always thrown a party when the terrorists have said they will recognize the state of Israel, but no Palestinian or other Arab organization has recognized Israel as it was created by its Declaration of Independence:
Accordingly we, members of the people’s council, representatives of the jewish community of eretz-Israel and of the Zionist movement, are here assembled on the day of the termination of the British mandate over eretz-Israel and, by virtue of our natural and historic right and on the strength of the resolution of the united nations general assembly, hereby declare the establishment of a Jewish state in eretz-Israel, to be known as the state of Israel.
- And Annapolis Liars: Israelis Make Division of Jerusalem More Difficult (NY) TIMES) By ISABEL KERSHNER JERUSALEM, ISRAEL Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said he plans to negotiate with the Palestinians after Annapolis on the core issues relating to a two- state solution, including security issues, borders, refugees and the status of Jerusalem.
- Fact-Refugees: the conference has no plan to deal with the refugee problem, only the ARAB refugees. The Jewish refugee issue is being ignored (see Jews Thrown Out by Arab League countries
- Fact: Jerusalem: the Knesset did pass a law saying that any division of Jerusalem must be approved by 80% of the Knesset. The NY Crimes made it appear that it was a bunch of drooling crazies that passed this legislation (which needs to be passed 2x more to go into effect). Nothing is further from the truth. The Israeli PEOPLE are against dividing Jerusalem as well as Jews across the world. In a poll released yesterday 69% of all Israelis reject the premise of dividing Jerusalem. The fact is Jerusalem, more than any other part of Israel belongs to the entire Jewish People–not just the JEWISH state of Israel.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
The Annapolis conference begins in just 11 days–there are going to be lots of lies passed around before during and after the conference…it is important to remain vigilant and to speak where ever and whenever these lies occur.
My Friend Ted Belman of Israpundit says that Israel should say to US, Bring it on?