Sometimes the SCHMOTUS, Joe Biden has a child-like honesty. Like today at a rally in Charlotte, NC where Joe says that the “Middle Class has been buried over the last four years.
“This is deadly earnest. How they can justify, how they can justify, raising taxes on the middle class that has been buried in the last four years.
- More Than Twenty-Three Million Americans Are Unemployed, Underemployed, Or Have Stopped Looking For Work. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, 9/10/12)
- Pew Research: “The Middle Class Has Shrunk In Size, Fallen Backward In Income And Wealth…” “Since 2000, the middle class has shrunk in size, fallen backward in income and wealth, and shed some—but by no means all—of its characteristic faith in the future.” (“The Lost Decade Of The Middle Class,” Pew Research, 8/22/12)
- Since President Obama Took Office, Median Household Income Has Declined By Over $4,500. “Median household incomes have fallen 8.2 percent since President Obama took office and continue to drop despite the official end of the recession, a new study shows. Data compiled by Sentier Research found that since the economic recovery technically began in June 2009, median household income has dropped 5.7 percent. As of August, that median income was $50,678 — also down 1.1 percent from the month prior. And since Obama took office in January 2009, the median income has fallen 8.2 percent, from $55,198 to its present figure.” (“Household Income Down 8.2 Percent Since Obama Took Office, Study Shows,” Fox News, 9/26/12
- American Enterprise Institute: “The Romney Tax Plan: Not A Tax Hike On The Middle Class”(Alex Brill, “The Romney Tax Plan: Not A Tax Hike On The Middle Class,” American Enterprise Institute, 10/2/12)
- Tax Policy Center’s Donald Marron, On The Report Cited By President Obama: “I Don’t Interpret This As Evidence That Governor Romney Wants To Increase Taxes On The Middle Class … As An Obama Campaign Ad Claimed.” “The Tax Policy Center’s latest research report went viral last week, drawing attention in the presidential campaign and sparking a constructive discussion of the practical challenges of tax reform. … What should we infer from this result? Like Howard Gleckman, I don’t interpret this as evidence that Governor Romney wants to increase taxes on the middle class in order to cut taxes for the rich, as an Obama campaign ad claimed.” (Donald Marron, “Understanding TPC’s Analysis Of Governor Romney’s Tax Plan,” Tax Policy Center, 8/8/12)
- Tax Policy Center: “We Do Not Score Governor Romney’s Plan Directly…” “We do not score Governor Romney’s plan directly, as certain components of his plan are not specified in sufficient detail, nor do we make assumptions regarding what those components might be.” (“On the Distributional Effects of Base-Broadening Income Tax Reform,” Tax Policy Center, 8/1/12)
- The New York Times: “It Is A Charge That Many Democrats Are Making, But It Is Not Entirely Accurate.” (Michael Cooper, Scott Shane, and Annie Lowry, “A Startling Truth Amid The Hyperbole,”The New York Times, 9/5/12)
Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?
Perhaps when he grows up, the SCHMOTUS will tell the full truth. Today at least he was correct about the Middle-Class under Obama, now if he would stop making up lies about Romney.