This week the “religion of peace” sent another child on a mission to act as a human bomb. There has to be a special place in hell for people who recruit and celebrate the killing of their own children. But its a frequent occurrence in Islamofacist society:
- A Muslim mother of a suicide bomber reported to have said, “The best Mother’s day present I got this year was the death as a shahid [martyr] of Abbas” as quoted in the official Palestinian Authority daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, on March 21, 2001 (cited Pipes, 2001).
- Zahra Maladan, an educated woman who edits a women’s magazine in Lebanon, was quoted in the New York Times giving the following warning to her son, “if you’re not going to follow the steps of the Islamic resistance martyrs, then I don’t want you.” (cited Dershowitz, 2008).
- Mabrook Idris, the mother of the first female Palestinian suicide bomber, proudly declared, “I am proud that my daughter died for Palestine, proud that she gave her life for us all. Thank God. Thank God.” (Richardson, 2006; p. 163)
- After a 22 year old suicide bomber killed 21 Israelis at a Tel Aviv discotheque, his father announced: “I am very happy and proud of what my son did and, frankly, am a bit jealous… I wish I had done it myself.” (Pipes, 2001).
- In January, 2006, terrorist group Hamas announced that, for Palestinian parliamentary elections, one of its candidates was Umm Nidal. The only claim to fame of Umm Nidal was that she proudly sent three of her sons to die for Allah in terrorist attacks against Israeli targets.Umm Nidal is reported (cited Spencer, 2005, p. 102) to have said, “Because I love my son, I encouraged him to die a martyr’s death for the sake of Allah …. jihad is a religious obligation incumbent upon us, and we must carry it out.” And elsewhere, “I prayed from the depths of my heart that Allah would cause the success of his operation… I encouraged all my sons to die a martyr’s death, and I wish this even for myself”. When the operation was over, the media broadcast the news and Umm Nidal was informed of her son’s death, she began to cry. Tears of joy rolled down from her eyes on her son’s death. (MEMRI, 2002)
- Ikrima Sabri, the PA’s ranking religious leader, said, “The younger the martyr, the greater and the more I respect him,” while praising mothers who “willingly sacrifice their offspring for the sake of freedom.” (Pipes, 2001)
- In one Islamic school, the words to a children’s song go, “How pleasant is the smell of martyrs, how pleasant is the smell of land, the land enriched by the blood, the blood pouring out of a fresh body.” (Pipes, 2001).
While all homicide bombings are heinous, the US of children is even more inhumane. It is time for the leaders of the free world to speak out against this practice. Why aren’t we getting involved, bringing it up at the UN? Forcing the Arab nations to speak out against this, or finally admit that they are as disgusting as the Imams that sent these poor kids to their deaths.
Read more below:
Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?
Children As Human Bombs By Brooke Goldstein & Danielle Goldstein on 11.12.08 @ 6:07AM On Monday, a 13-year-old female child blew herself up in central Baghdad, killing 28 and wounding 68. Among those killed were male and female students; a tragedy of immense proportions. Suicide-homicide attacks by female bombers, the handicapped, and children, the last often detonated by remote control, are an increasing trend this year. Sadly this latest example of perverse child abuse is a symptom of a much greater problem. The incitement and recruitment of innocent Muslim children to become child soldiers, human bombs, and human shields is occurring in varying degrees throughout the Muslim and Western world. In Pakistan, Iran, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria and Saudi Arabia, children are being systematically targeted through school textbooks, television programs, music videos, cartoons, the Internet, by their teachers and Imams, with hate propaganda aimed at building the next generation of Jihadis. These children are being harvested by terrorist groups like ripe fruit, driven across borders and detonated by adults as deadly political pawns. U.S. intelligence analysts recently reported that Islamic terrorist groups are enlisting growing numbers of teenagers for their most violent and deadliest of missions. The Taliban is recruiting children as young as seven for their suicide missions, while approximately 20% of all Palestinian suicide bombings since the second intifada have been aged 18 and younger. During his last visit to the United States, Afghan President Karzai’s pardoned a six year old who was told his bomb-belt would explode flowers. A couple of months ago, England’s MI5 Seized DVDs being marketed to London-born Muslim youth encouraging them to commit violent suicide attacks, while Al Manar, a Hezbollah-run network, continues to be broadcast throughout the EU, preaching hate and enlisting children to murder for the sake of jihad The Islamic Maghreb, an off-shoot of Osama bin Laden’s Al Qaeda network (AQIM), has gone as far as formerly launching a group called the “Young People of Paradise,” which has mobilized a collection of 14 to 16 year olds currently training for suicide assignments. Islamic terrorist groups turning to children and the handicapped do so, in part, to thwart security checks, but the phenomenon may be a sign they are losing support among adult males, who may be realizing the futility of the act. Children also prove cheaper recruits than adults who demand significant payments for their surviving family members, and in the Palestinian context, for a house that may be demolished. UNFORTUNATELY, THE SYSTEMATIC and intentional state-sponsored mass infanticide of Muslim children remains largely under-reported by the media and under-condemned by human rights groups. On Monday, the Anti-Defamation League hosted its annual conference, this time entitled “Is Peace Possible,” at the Cardozo School of Law in New York City. Panelist, Shibley Telhami, an Anwar Sadat Professor for Peace and Development at the University of Maryland and board member of Human Rights Watch (HRW), was asked by an audience member about the role education plays in determining the future of a peaceful greater Middle East. Apprehensive of acknowledging the issue, Telhami shamefully blamed the questioner of accusing Palestinian parents of not loving their children and apologetically concluded that hate education wasn’t as grave a problem as the questioner made it out to be. Asked why HRW and other organizations have not consistently condemned or advocated against the use of Muslim children as human bombs, Telhami ignored the question. Such denial and refusal to condemn the practice unequivocally gives the green light to terrorists to continue this practice with impunity. President-elect Obama has a moral duty to address the international problem of hate education aimed at Muslim children, a nonpartisan and central issue in this war on Islamist terror.