House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was on the Ronan Farrow program and made a shocking statement. Her contention is that Democrats never treated President Bush the way Republicans treat President Obama.
Let’s examine that statement. But rather than try to implicate all Democrats, lets look at how Ms Pelosi treated President Bush.
- September 4, 2003-President Bush’s plan is “Reaganomics” revisited and it’s fiscally irresponsible.
- November 5, 2003– By signing this bill, President Bush continues his assault on a woman’s right to make private medical decisions.
- April 15, 2004-From the outset, the president’s Iraq policy has had little basis in reality.
- May 20, 2004– Bush is an incompetent leader. In fact, he’s not a leader,” Pelosi said. “He’s a person who has no judgment, no experience and no knowledge of the subjects that he has to decide upon.
- May 26, 2004- Not to get personal about it, but the president’s capacity to lead has never been there. In order to lead, you have to have judgment. In order to have judgment, you have to have knowledge and experience. He has none
- March 17, 2005- (on Fox News) Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop him [Bush]. He must be stopped.
- March 2, 2006- Bush’s launch of Drug Plan is an embarrassment.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
- April 7, 2006– One of the constants in the Bush administration’s miserable record on Iraq has been the manipulation of intelligence precisely for political purposes. That has caused our intelligence — which used to be accepted without question around the world — to be viewed with skepticism by the international community.
- July 18, 2008- God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States — a total failure, losing all credibility with the American people on the economy, on the war, on energy, you name the subject.