If we don’t speak up now, we may not get another chance.
There is a global effort underway to delegitimize Israel’s right to exist.
We cannot assume the global surge in anti-Israel and anti-Semitic sentiment will go away.
· Last week, the US Administration leveled a blood libel against Israel claiming American lives are endangered because Israel has not made adequate concessions to Hamas and Fatah.
· The UN has defined Israel’s response to eight years of constant rocket fire a war crime.
· The US claims Jews living in Jerusalem are a greater threat to world peace than giving a nuclear weapon to a Muslim theocratic dictatorship led by a megalomaniac who repeatedly calls for the destruction of Israel.
· Britain banned an ad for Israeli tourism claiming the graphic of the Kotel is misleading because it is in Arab East Jerusalem.
· American universities are calling for boycotts and divestment of Israel; European organizations and academic institutions are boycotting Israel.
· Israel, a world leader in equality and the only democracy in the region, has been labeled an Apartheid state.
· The US, in a reversal of a 1995 Congressional Act stating Jerusalem will remain an undivided city, has called to divide Jerusalem, which was legally annexed and open to all since 1967.
· No other nation in history has been asked to appease violent neighbors whose charters specifically call for that nation’s destruction.
April 25 at 1 p.m. in front of the Israeli Consulate in New York
in Solidarity with Israel.