Justice may be blind but Eric Holder is definitely biased. Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request asking for documents from a little know Department of Justice unit, the Community Relations Service (CRS), and discovered the CRS was deployed to Sanford Florida to organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.
It wasn’t that much money but it was all YOUR money. Apparently our Attorney General wanted to make sure Zimmerman was crucified before he was declared guilty.
According to the documents:
- March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
- March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
- March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
- March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
- April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
- April 11-12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.” – expenses for employees to travel, eat, sleep?
- On April 15, 2012, during the height of the protests, the Orlando Sentinel reported, “They [the CRS] helped set up a meeting between the local NAACP and elected officials that led to the temporary resignation of police Chief Bill Lee according to Turner Clayton, Seminole County chapter president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.” The paper quoted the Rev. Valarie Houston, pastor of Allen Chapel AME Church, a focal point for protestors, as saying “They were there for us,” after a March 20 meeting with CRS agents.
Once again Eric Holder has proven that there is no justice in his Justice Department. How DARE he spend public dollars to incite protests against a man who may very well be found innocent in a LOCAL trial. It doesn’t matter to Holder whether Mr. Zimmerman is found innocent or guilty and/or what happens to him after the trial. During the committee hearings regarding the New Black Panther Case we learned that Holder cares only about race, and he runs his department from his racist perspective.
Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?
Read the full story at Judicial Watch