Being named one of Doug Ross Fabulous 50 Blogs is Always an Honor. This is the 4th year in a row The Lid Blog was included in Doug’s recognition of the best 50 blogs and the recognition is still exciting.
As Doug explained on the post where he announced the winners:
These awards recognize a variety of blogs and websites operating in the conservative hemisphere of the Internet, all of which have worked tirelessly to promote conservatism, free market capitalism, fiscal sanity, the sovereignty of the individual, and otherwise protect America from the cockroach-like Statists — some in very unique ways.
This year the recognition was in the best grassroots blog Category, and this site is in very good company.
- Lawrence Person’s BattleSwarm: Person’s LinkSwarms extract pure wheat from chaff.
- DaTechGuy: DTG continues to evolve its group-blogging platform and Alexa indicates its popularity has trended up significantly over the last several months.
- Flopping Aces: Dr. John and company continue to bring the right kind of thinking to the table.
- Independent Sentinel: Sara Noble is relentless and always right.
- Jammie Wearing Fool: Entertaining, indefatigable and caustic commentaries that always cut to the chase.
- Lid Blog: Jeff Dunetz brings it day in and day out, with quality writing and curation of the key stories of the day.
- Moonbattery: Dave Blount continues to deliver one of the best independent political blogs running today.
- Noisy Room: A contributor at Right Wing News, Terresa Monroe-Hamilton is a dogged defender of truth, justice and the American way.
- Publius Forum: Warner Todd Huston is a prolific, quality writer who seems to have a presence at all of the major center-right sites.
- VictoryGirls: Ladies second, patriots first.
You can see the other honorees in the other categories at Doug Ross’ site Director Blue. They are all blue-chip websites. BTW a great place to start your news gathering every morning is Doug’s aggregation site Bad Blue where you can find the hottest news all at one site.
Thank you readers for visiting and helping to grow The Lid, and thank you Doug Ross for the recognition.