Whether he wins or loses, all signs point to the fact is Barack Obama will receive the majority of the Jewish vote in the presidential elections. But even a few percentage point shift in the Jewish vote can mean a McCain win in some of the key battleground states.
The astounding part of that is that Obama is receiving the vote DESPITE the fact that he has assembled a crew of advisers that have a negative opinion of Israel. Despite that a Barack Obama presidency may turn out to be the most anti-Israel administration since George HW Bush.
Please take a look at these people allied with the Obama Campaign, Some of them are Anti-Israel others are Anti-Semitic AND Anti-Israel:
- Samantha Powers- She called for an invasion of Israel to impose a solution to the Palestinian Issue. She has also complained about the undue influence of the “Jews” in American Foreign Policy.
- Don’t forget Dick Lugar who was mentioned by the senator as one of Foreign Policy advisers during the third debate.
- Robert Mally — He expressed his support of the Palestinian “Militias” attacking Israel
- Zbigniew Brzezinski who was screwing Israel as a member of the Carter Administration. He He has also been active supporting Messrs Mearsheimer and Walt’s attack on the Jewish Lobby. He also said that American Jews Practice McCarthyism and that America must stop Israel from protecting herself vs Iran.
- Then there is Merrill A. McPeak. He said that the only reason there is not Mid-East peace in the world is American Jews.
- Daniel Kurtzer, an Orthodox Jew, was one of Secretary of State James ” F**K the Jews” Baker’s team of Anti-Israel “Jew Boys.”
- Joe Cirincione thought that talk of a Syrian Nuclear in the desert was nonsense. Immediately following Israel’s air raid this past September, Cirincione listed “Israelis [who] want to thwart any dialogue between the U.S. and Syria” as among those spreading rumors Syria was constructing a nuclear facility.
- How about Senator Hagel who went with Obama on his little trip to Israel. He is one of the two or three MOST Anti-Israel Senators.
Some of you may be thinking, “Just another guilt by association charge.” Let me tell you why you are wrong. These are all people that Obama has chosen to surround himself with, not accidental encounters.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
Beyond Obama’s Anti-Jew Crew of advisers the real truth is, if you take a look at the platforms the two major parties are running on, you will find some REAL and uncomfortable differences between the two candidates.
This month’s Journal of International Security Affairs, Michael Oren, a senior fellow at the Shalem Center makes an Item by Item comparison of the “Jewish Issues” in the both campaign’s platforms. On important issues from appeasing terrorists, to Iran, to Jerusalem, settlements etc., the Republican platform has positions much more favorable to the Jewish State.
Folks the truth is that I had many issues with the way George W. Bush ran middle east policy. But there are a few things that are clear. Bush was the first president that considered a terrorist attack in Israel just as bad as one elsewhere it the world. He constantly supported Israel’s right to defend itself against terror, and praised her as America’s number one ally in the Middle East. He also authorized an unprecedented level of cooperation between the U.S. military and the Israel Defense Forces including intelligence sharing, anti-terror training, and the joint development of missile defense systems.
A Barack Obama Presidency would return US/Israel relations back to the days of James Baker’s “They have my number they can call me.” A US trying to impose a dangerous one-sided solution on the Jewish State.
A John McCain Presidency will use the George W. Bush solution as a starting point and create an even closer relationship with Israel.
Folks the Choice is yours, The future of Israel and the Jewish People may depend on it.