According to the Jerusalem Post, Palestinian leaders fanned out across the world Saturday in a diplomatic blitz aimed at convincing reticent world leaders to support their hard-won power-sharing deal by lifting economic sanctions on their government. The envoys may have a hard sell. Western governments and Israel have given only muted reactions to the agreement signed Thursday by Hamas and Fatah leaders in the holy Saudi city of Mecca. International leaders said they would have to first study the deal and see how it changes the situation on the ground, dashing hopes for a quick end to the sanctions. In a YID With Lid Exclusive I have received a copy of the talking points email that Abbas has issued for his leaders to study before they try to sell the Hamas leader.
To: MY Blessed Associates
From: [email protected] [Sammy note: I have been assured that this IS Abbas]
The Saudi operation was a success, We will now combine with Hamas to form the most powerful terrorist organization in the world…But first we need to raise a little dinero, and to do it we need to convince the gullible saps in Europe and in the Great Satin’s State Department that our Hamas Compatriot Mashaal wants peace. Under normal circumstances it would be very difficult, but remember…these guys believe that I am a moderate.
Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?
Here are some things for you to use on your US and European Sales Calls:
Reasons you should believe that Khaled Mashaal is really a nice guy:
- He calls his mother every day.
- He is the only man in the world NOT claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby.
- He said that he will treat previous agreements with Respect, in fact he promises to put them in a safe and NEVER look at them again.
- He is a great Kisser (see above)
- If you release the money, he promises to embarrass himself by participating in the next round of American Idol auditions. (keep in mind that he will not go on Dancing with the Stars-that is a deal breaker)
- Please make sure to remind the foreign minster’s that the esteemed Mashaal ALWAYS wears clean underwear (boxers) just in case he is hit by a car bomb or missile and has to go to the hospital
Remember our future finances are up to you.