Aren’t you sick and tired of these left-wing end of year quote lists that skip the obnoxious liberal quotes and dress up run-of-the-mill conservative comments as historic blunders? Well, My friend John Hawkins, the master of the list post has a better Idea. He has put together a great list of the 50 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2011. Below are some of them to wet your whistle.
Wouldn’t people be a little better served by getting to see a list that contains quotes like these?
48) I’m in, like, dating Babylon. Like, I go on dates with men and, literally, like Sarah Palin will come up in like the first 20 minutes, and that doesn’t put me in the mood. Like, talking about Sarah Palin. And they just want to know gossip, and I’m just kind of taking a little hiatus from dating right now, because I just don’t want to talk about Sarah Palin. — Meghan McCain [Maybe they should talk about dumb people who get commentator jobs simply because their dad was a candidate for POTUS-Lid]
45) Do you think this Constitution-loving is getting out of hand? — Joy Behar
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
38) They’re sitting on the money, they’re using it for their own — they’re putting it someplace else with no interest in helping you with your life, with that money. We’ve allowed them to take that. That’s not theirs, that’s a national resource, that’s ours. We all have this — we all benefit from this or we all suffer as a result of not having it. — Michael Moore [Maybe we can start with HIS $50 Million-Lid]
35) On so many levels (S.E. Cupp’s) a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work of Planned Parenthood does. — Keith Olbermann
31) Our president is committing war crimes. What does that make him? A war criminal.– Cynthia McKinney [McKinney is spewing crazy stuff, What Does that Make Her? A lunatic!-Lid]
25) You have what I call the ‘Get the N-word out of the White House party,’ the Tea Party…. At the end of the day, there’s a big bubble coming out of their heads saying, you know, ‘Can we just lynch him?’ — Sean Penn
21) The issue here is not gonna be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln. — Barack Obama [He’s Right! Obama has been great (at doing lousy stuff)- Lid]
18) The dead in the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania were used to sanctify the state’s lust for war….Because few cared to examine our activities in the Muslim world, the attacks became certified as incomprehensible by the state and its lap dogs, the press….Our brutality and triumphalism, the byproducts of nationalism and our infantile pride, revived the jihadist movement. We became the radical Islamist movement’s most effective recruiting tool. We descended to its barbarity. We became terrorists too. The sad legacy of 9/11 is that the assholes, on each side, won. — Chris Hedges
11) [Andrew Breitbart]…I want that bastard destroyed. Now.[…] when I say I want him destroyed I am not kidding. I want to see him penniless, homeless, begging on the street for money to buy food[…] he can die on the street so far as I’m concerned[…] let you and your rich ass Brentwood family suffer. — Tim Wise
3) (Palin) did a disservice to every woman in America. She knew from the first month of pregnancy that kid was going to be Down’s Syndrome. It’s brain dead. A virtual vegetable. She carries it to all these different political events against abortion, she did it just because she didn’t want to say she’d had an abortion. How long is it going to live? Another 12, 15 years? Doesn’t even know it’s in this world. So what kind of compassionate conservative is she? I don’t think anybody will want her near the White House. — Larry Flynt
This is a great read, I urge you all to go to Right Wing News and read the full post. Click Here and enjoy.