Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

After months of disparaging his candidacy despite that he is leading in most of the polls  GOP voters may be warming up to Donald Trump’s bid to be president. In a recent poll 71% of Republican Party voters believe that “The Donald” has a chance of winning a general election bid.  In an exclusive interview with Newsbusted Anchor Jodie Miller (see video below) Trump says the other 29% are a bunch of losers.

Other items included in Newsbusted the weekly faux news feature  from Newsbusters.org   (embedded below) include; China’s changes one child policy; problems in the Obama marriage; Honey Boo Boo’s back;  and much, much, more.

Please make sure you watch the video below because something bad always happens to the people who don’t. Last week the NY Giants coach Tom Coughlin forgot to press play and on Sunday, they blew the game against New England in the last seconds.  So if you don’t want to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, you better press play.

take our poll - story continues below

Will the Democrats try to impeach President Trump now that they control the House?

  • Will the Democrats try to impeach President Trump now that they control the House?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Lid updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Gun Groups Sue To Stop Implementation Of Rights-Stealing WA Gun Measure

Oh, and if you can’t see the video player below please click here.

Send this to a friend