This is the favorite time for the liberal mainstream media. This is when they get to vet presidential candidates. Well at least the GOP candidates. While I wish they would vet the Democrats as well, the liberal media refuses to do so because it goes against their progressive faith which (they believe) is protected by the freedom of religion guarantees in the First Amendment
As you read this, countless media interns at organizations such as ABC, NBC, Time-Warner, CBS and CNN for example, are inspecting the lives of each of the people running for the 2016 Republican nomination. They are finding out which candidate broke their crayons in kindergarten, who pooped in their diapers, and of course which GOP candidate refused to eat their string beans. They are searching for anything tiny thing they could turn into a scandal.
Allow me to suggest that before they get into spinning scandals against the Republicans, the media has some cleaning up to do. They first should report about some of the many Obama scandals they never reported about during the past almost seven years. Come on people! The first primary isn’t until February! There is plenty of time for them to cover Obama before they begin their ritual slandering of the leading Republicans.
To help them out, I put together a list of 21 Obama scandal stories the media forgot to cover. I am not asking that each major media company investigate all twenty-two, perhaps they could split them up one or two per liberal media organization.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Below is my 21, I’m sure there are others but if they cover these twenty-one before Iowa on February 2, then we should permit them to have their of digging up/inventing dirt on the GOP candidates while prostrating themselves before statues of their new god, the “Lord Clinton II.”
They don’t even have to start from scratch, many of these subjects have been covered by bloggers. Check the stories out, research our links, and don’t bother to give us credit, heck even the conservatives in the mainstream media don’t do that:
- Going to war in Libya without first seeking congressional approval.
- Canceling the border fence and other border security programs.
- The administration’s screwing of the primary GM investors so he could give the company to his buddies in the UAW.
- Offering Joe Sestak a White House job to drop out of the Senate race against Arlen Specter
- The IRS targeting of Conservative/Tea Party groups
- Offering Andrew Romanoff a White House job to drop out of the Senate Race against Michael Bennett.
- Dropping an already won case against the New Black Panthers.
- Refusing to prosecute African Americans for Civil Rights violations.
- Ignoring a court order to ease up on restrictions against deep water drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, instead issuing tougher restrictions.
- Circumventing the Senate by setting up a “shadow cabinet” of Czars.
- Lying about the safety of admitting refugees into the country.
- Obama’s Justice Department’s refusal to defend the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). Ignoring his constitutional responsibility to defend laws passed by Congress.
- Firing (and slandering) AmeriCorps inspector general Gerald Walpin after because he was investigating Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson a friend of the Obamas.
- Practicing crony capitalism and wasting taxpayer money with Green energy loans to Solyndra and other failing companies.
- No bid contract given to a company owned by major Obama donor for a small pox vaccine that doesn’t work.
- Fast and Furious: Giving guns to Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to take away guns from law abiding Americans.
- Lying to America and the world about a you tube video causing the Benghazi attack.
- Receiving foreign donations for his 2012 campaign.
- Slashing the pensions of Delphi’s non-union employees leaving the UAW employees‘ pensions alone.
- The Administration purchasing bullets to drive up costs/ empty supply.
- Prosecuting Thomas Drake, NSA whistle-blower who leaked unclassified information about government waste and fraud.