This 2015 was an interesting year of creating fiction for the proponents of the climate change hoax. The latest NASA satellite data (through October) reveals that for the last 18 years and 9 months there has been no warming. That’s the reason why those pushing the hypothesis changed its name from “global warming” to “climate change” (of course the climate has been changing since the Earth had a climate).
The past twelve months saw proponents of the global warming hypothesis making excuses. They were doing their best to explain why the world didn’t end as they promised. Not only are temperatures stable, but both the Arctic and Antarctic ice caps are growing.
There were also great examples of the proponents being hypocritical like the time Hillary Clinton was given a climate change award and then jetted off in a gas-guzzling Lear jet, studies linking climate to sunspots (and predicting an ice age). This year we even had people break with the global warming community to reveal the real reason liberals are pushing their theory so forcefully (global re-distribution of income).
The Paris climate change summit was big news, but mostly because my friend (and climate guru) Marc Morano did a screening of his movie “Climate Hustle” which exposes the truth about the climate hypothesis. Marc’s site Climate Depot is where I go when I have questions about the latest climate news. I read it daily.
The list of posts below is not inclusive of all the climate news just the items posted at this space or at MRCTV with my snarky touch.
Perhaps because the claims are so obviously false, I feel motivated to create meme photos for climate posts. Many of them feature polar bears. That’s because warming enthusiasts claim they the bears are facing extinction because global warming is melting the Arctic ice. Sadly for them, nobody told the Arctic Ice as it continues to grow, and nobody told the polar bears as their number are increasing.
Some of those memes are shared on this page. But if you look through the posts listed below you will see memes making fun of Prince Charles, Al Gore, and others.
But before we get to the posts, since there were additions to “The Lid’s Official List of Stupid Things Blamed on Global Warming,” allow me to share the latest version (each item on the list is hot-linked to the original article):
- The Arab spring
- Incredible shrinking sheep,
- Invasion of jellyfish in the Mediterranean
- Surge in fatal shark attacks
- Boy Scout tornado deaths,
- Severe acne,
- Global conflict,
- Beer tasting different,
- Suicide of farmers in Australia,
- Bigger tuna fish,
- Fish shrinkage
- Longer days,
- Shorter days,
- Collapse of gingerbread houses in Sweden,
- Cow infertility,
- UFO sightings in the UK,
- Rise in insurance premiums,
- Heroin addiction
- Bear attacks in Japan
- Frigid Cold Winters in Great Britain
- Death from heart disease, diabetes, stroke, respiratory disease and even accidents,
- Homicide, suicide
- Water -borne disease outbreaks
- Heavier, wetter snowstorms treacherous for travel and ambulation,
disease, swarms of allergy-inducing, stinging insects, along with
mosquitoes and devastating pine bark beetle infestations and the spread
of forest and crop pests
- 40,000 dead crabs
- Shorter, higher pitched frog mating calls
- Unrest in the Middle East.
- Screwed-up love making,
- The Japanese earthquake-tsunami,
- Horrible rash of tornadoes in southeast United States,
severe allergy seasons, Lyme disease, malaria or dengue fever, trauma,
depression, high blood pressure and heart disease,
- Eye Disorders.
- Increased threat of wars, violence and military action against the UK.
- Migration of possibly rabid Vampire bats from Mexico,
- Extreme weather, disappearing islands and less productive workdays
- Giant Snakes
- Armed robbery, prostitution, and drug abuse in Ghana, will make you go nuts,
- The rise of terrorist group Boko Haram
- Caused the Seychelles snail to go extinct (its alive and well),
- Rock Snot
- Increase anxiety, fear and depression
- Expensive Olives
more red-haired people, women will become pear-shaped, incontinent,
impotent bald guys with extra hair growing from his toes.
- Global Cooling
- The Sinking of The Titanic
- Illegal Immigration
- Walrus “Convention”
- Shrinking Goats
But the official list is not what this post is about. Without further ado, read the list of posts below (each hot-linked to the article). Read them all to get a clear picture of the Year In The Climate Change Hoax: