An MSNBC “News” employee has been reprimanded after mistakenly flashing a picture of Osama bin Laden on a segment about Senator Barack Obama during Chris Mathews’ Hardball program. I for one feel that the reprimand is unfounded. When you think about it, even if you throw out the similarity of their names, the soon to be Democratic Presidential candidate and the head of al-Quaeda have so very much in common:
- Both Osama and Obama spent their early years going to an Islamic School
- Mrs Obama has said that for the first time in her adult life she is proud of the United States of America. That is ONLY one more incidence of pride in America than Mrs. Osama.
- Osama Bin Laden’s followers support him with religious fervor. Senator Obama’s supporters think that the Senator is the Messiah.
- Bin Laden’s advisor’s believe that Israel is the evil empire. Obama has Zbigniew Bzrezinski,Robert O. Malley and Samantha Power.
- Senator Obama thinks that the US Should leave Iraq immediately, so does Osama.
- Osama bin Laden believes that American corporations have created a decedent Western lifestyle. Senator Barak Obama thinks that it is decedent that American corporations make a profit.
See what I mean there are so many similarities between the two. It is natural that the two get confused. And let me ask you this. Have you EVER seen Obama and Osama in the same place at the same time.