More bad news for the Village Idiot of Congress, Alan Grayson. Internal RNCC polls show that he is losing his battle for re-election by 16%. In fact this poll information leaked by the Washington Post show many supposedly strong incumbants in deep trouble. (incumbents in bold):
- FL-8: Daniel Webster (R) 46, Alan Grayson (D) 30
- PA 3: Mike Kelly (R) 56, Kathy Dahlkemper (D) 39
- OH-15: Steve Stivers (R) 51, Mary Jo Kilroy (D) 39
- WA-3: Jaime Herrera (R) 51, Denny Heck (D) 38
- NY-20: Chris Gibson (R) 48, Scott Murphy (D) 45
- MA-10: Jeff Perry (R) 44, Bill Keating (D) 42
- IL-17: Bobby Schilling (R) 44, Phil Hare(D) 41
- PA-10: Tom Marino (R) 44, Chris Carney(D) 37
- VA-9: Morgan Griffith (R) 44, Rick Boucher (D) 44
- OR-5: Scott Bruun (R) 44, Kurt Schrader (D) 42
- OH-6: Bill Johnson (R) 40, Charlie Wilson (D) 40
Since these are Republican internal polls, be viewed with caution. But some of these margins (including Graysons) are so large that you have to have to like the GOP chances, in these districts.
Perhaps its his sinking ratings that has pushed to switch tactics.Rather than creating lies about his opponent Daniel Webster, Grayson is now campaigning against Rush Limbaugh;
The Florida lawmaker’s campaign wrote in the [fund-raising] e-mail that Limbaugh had categorized Grayson as “certifiably insane” and then went on to list a long line of pop culture references to boost his case against Limbaugh.