Every day it is very important for me to learn something new. Today I learned that I was a racist. Who says so, well Keith Olbermann wannabe Jack Cafferty says so (see above)
The Governor of Kansas Says I am a racist
Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius publicly considered the possibility that Sen. Barack Obama’s race might be a factor in this year’s presidential election during an appearance here Tuesday.
“Have any of you noticed that Barack Obama is part African-American?” Sebelius asked in response to a question about why the election is so close. “That may be a factor. All the code language, all that doesn’t show up in the polls. And that may be a factor for some people.”
Some local legislator in Ohio say I am a racist
Local Democratic state legislators said they believe a main reason polls show a tight race is because of racist voters.
“Race–that’s the only reason people in the Valley won’t vote for him,” said state Rep. Thomas Letson of Warren, D-64th, about Barack Obama, his party’s presidential nominee. “There are 1,000 reasons to vote for Obama and one reason why you won’t–race.”
“Staunch Republicans” who make up 35 percent to 40 percent of the population would never vote for a Democrat regardless of race, Letson said.
It is the independents, the “swing voters” and Democrats who are or will support Republican John McCain who are the “racists,” Letson and state Rep. Robert F. Hagan of Youngstown, D-60th, said.
According to each one of these pea-brained whiners, if you vote for anyone EXCEPT for Barack Obama you must be a racist.
- So If you think that government shouldn’t raise capitol gains taxes especially during a credit crunch you must be a racist.
- If you think that cutting and running in Iraq is wrong, you are not a patriot but a racist.
- Feel uncomfortable with a candidate that pledged support of the Chicago Socialist Party? YOU ARE A Racist.
- Notice that a candidate hires anti-Israel foreign policy advisers, you are not pro-Israel you are a bigot.
- Do you think a presidential candidate should keep their promise to take federal funding of the campaign? You have a racism problem!
These are just a few of the reasons why I have no intention of voting for Barack Obama this coming November, but thanks to Moonbats like Jack Cafferty who couln’t make it in local TV, now I know those and the other reasons I have pondered have nothing to do with it. All those and other reasons for flipping the McCain/Palin lever are just fronts for what I leader about myself today…I must be a racist. And I thought that in America we were allowed to have differing political opinion. Not the case, the two opinions are, agree with CNN Moonbats or racism. Gee thanks Jack, I feel better that you have taught me something new today.