Did you guys Know that there is a Game Blogisphere Tag ? Neither did I until about around five PM today. Thats when I got an email from my friend Spree of Wake up America telling me of my “tagged” state. Like Spree I am not sure what “tagged” means, but what the hell!!!!!!
Band: Tie between Pink Floyd and Shlock Rock
Singer: James Taylor
2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead)
Historic/Domestic: Harry Truman
3) Favorite historical politician (International)?
Historic/International: Menachem Begin
4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog — GO
My Mom recommends it and you DON’T want to mess with my mom
5) Other then where you live now, what city do you like?
Jerusalem (I like it much better than where I live now– better than any city in the world
6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now)
Everyone who’s last name is not Olmert, Kennedy or Clinton
7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?
Neither –I am a Truman “do the right thing no matter who it pisses off”-ist
9) What is your favorite restaurant?
Pagoda Chinese Restaurant in Tiberius Israel
10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?
I don’t have a tube…but I do have a big float with a frog head and cup holder and I also have some rubber duckies
Now– the rule is I am supposed to tag some other. I am TOLD I am to tag those I respect as bloggers, so I mean well. Please don’t be mad at me…Blame Spree. To my readers these may all be outside of your regular reading circle thats another reason why I selected them, I suggest that you give them a shot