The Joe Wilson controversy has made me do some soul searching. After examining the 6,000+ posts written over the past few years and conducted some deep self-reflection, there is just one conclusion, they are correct…I am a racist.
- Because I was concerned that Barack Obama associated with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, I am a racist.
- Because I think that Joe Wilson‘s “you lie” comment was true, but they way he said it and the venue he said it in was inappropriate, I am a racist.
- Because I am worried that the Health Care plans pushed by President Obama will diminish the quality of health care for my children and end up raising their taxes too, I am a racist.
- Because I think Jimmy Carter is a horse’s ass for defending President Obama by calling his detractors racist, I am a racist.
- Because I believe that David Letterman is no longer funny because all he does is “suck up” to Barack Obama, I am a racist
- Because I believe that in exposing some of the scary people around President Obama like Science Czar John Holdren or Regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein , Glen Beck is performing a great service to America, I am a racist.
- Because I believe Barack Obama has surrounded himself with Anti-Israel advisers such as Samantha Powers, I am a racist.
- Because I believe that the Stimulus bill created by Nancy Pelosi and pushed through by Barack Obama was bad for America, I am a racist.
- Because I believe My Congressman, Steve Israel, is wrong when he keeps voting for the President’s agenda without reading the bills, I am a racist.
- Because I believe that “news reporters” who blindly advocate for the President like Charlie Gibson, Katie Couric and Keith Olbermann, are defaming the memory of real reporters like Edward R. Murrow, I am a racist.
- Because I believe that Congressman Jerrold Nadler is wrong to stop congress from investigating ACORN, I am a racist.
- Because I think that Wade Rathke set up ACORN as a multi-pronged criminal enterprise, I am a racist.
- Because I believe that President Barack Obama was correct when he called Kanye West a jackass, I am a racist.
By now you must have seen what I saw upon self-reflection. If not, look at the names in bold. The people above that I knocked all have one thing in common. They all have Caucasian mothers.
You see, upon self-reflection I have determined that I must be a racist, I must hate everyone who has at least one White Parent.
Oh and one more, Because I think that I am a racist, and I too am Caucasian, I Sammy Benoit am a racist.