“If we succeed in winning health insurance reform we will have breached the gates of the status quo. We will demonstrate that fundamental change is possible. Into that breach will flow a wave of progressive change.”
Big Government is reporting that the entire strategy for forcing Obamacare down our throats, was written by the husband of Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) convicted felon Robert Creamer, who wrote his heathcare strategy manifesto while he was in precision. Even the strategies for selecting the opponents of the President’s plan to target with propaganda were selected under this plan.
Creamer was convicted in 2006 and sentenced to five months in federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, plus eleven months of house arrest.
….While in prison—or “forced sabbatical,” he called it—Creamer wrote a lengthy political manual, Listen to Your Mother: Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win (Seven Locks Press, 2007).
The book was endorsed by leading Democrats and their allies, including SEIU boss Andy Stern—the most frequent visitor thus far to the Obama White House—and chief Obama strategist David Axelrod, who noted that Creamer’s tome “provides a blueprint for future victories.”
In the book, Creamer draws lessons from decades of experience on the radical left, including the teachings of arch-radical Saul Alinsky, and several episodes from Rep. Schakowsky’s political career. He also lays out a “Progressive Agenda for Structural Change,” which includes a ten-point plan for foisting universal health care on the American people in 2009 [and it sounds like what has happened during the past 12 months]:
- “We must create a national consensus that health care is a right, not a commodity; and that government must guarantee that right.”
- “We must create a national consensus that the health care system is in crisis.”
- “Our messaging program over the next two years should focus heavily on reducing the credibility of the health insurance industry and focusing on the failure of private health insurance.”
- “We need to systematically forge relationships with large sectors of the business/employer community.” [like Pharma? the AMA? General Electric?]
- “We need to convince political leaders that they owe their elections, at least in part, to the groundswell of support of [sic] universal health care, and that they face political peril if they fail to deliver on universal health care in 2009.”
- “We need not agree in advance on the components of a plan, but we must foster a process that can ultimately yield consensus.” [ Illegals, Abortion etc]
- “Over the next two years, we must design and organize a massive national field program.” [ACORN, AMA, SEIU, AARP]
- “We must focus especially on the mobilization of the labor movement and the faith community.” [remember those meetings with Clergy? Getting big labor and especially the SEIU to back the bill?]
- “We must systematically leverage the connections and resources of a massive array of institutions and organizations of all types.” [They have]
- “To be successful, we must put in place commitments for hundreds of millions of dollars to be used to finance paid communications and mobilization once the battle is joined.”[done]
- Creamer adds: “To win we must not just generate understanding, but emotion—fear, revulsion, anger, disgust.” [Obama and his team has unfairly attacked anyone who has gone against him, from Media to the Big Insurance, and even Catholic Bishops]
Democrats have followed Creamer’s plan to the letter. They have claimed our health care system is in crisis despite polls showing the overwhelming majority of Americans are happy with the care they receive. They have—with the help of President Obama—circulated false horror stories about Americans dying for lack of health care and health insurance.
They have targeted the health insurance industry, with Rep. Schakowsky herself promisingtop employer in Illinois. to “put the private insurance industry out of business,” though it is a
Democrats have cut deals with the pharmaceutical industry and the American Medical Association, among others. They have brought in the President himself to tell wavering “Blue Dog” Democrats that their re-election chances depend on passing health care reform. They have bused in SEIU members to town hall meetings, and used rabbis and pastors to back health care reform from the pulpit.
….The likeliest explanation is that Creamer helped design the Democrats’ health care strategy. That would explain why President Obama made health care an obsession in 2009, when it was only one among many issues he raised on the campaign trail in 2008. It would explain the role of several overlapping left-wing groups, including Creamer’s own Citizen Action/Illinois.
That is not even the scariest part:
Creamer’s broader aim, as laid out in his book, is the “democratization of wealth” in America and “progressive control of governments around the world.” As he recently wrote on his blog at the Huffington Post: “If we succeed in winning health insurance reform we will have breached the gates of the status quo. We will demonstrate that fundamental change is possible. Into that breach will flow a wave of progressive change.”
That’s the purpose of the entire plan, the “democratization of wealth.” Folks this is only part of the story. Go to Big Government and read the rest.